Are You the Right Fit For Us?
Are We The Right Fit For You?
We are Gnip. We are growing and we work hard. We work closely together. We're excited about what we do. And we hope you'll join us.
Business Development Representative - Business Intelligence
Boulder or San Francisco
Gnip, the world's largest provider of social data, is actively seeking a proven business development executive with experience in the Business Intelligence sector as we continue to expand our offerings to help better serve the growing market demand.
We're looking for an experienced Business Development/Sales professional with deep understanding of the Business Intelligence vertical. This role will bridge the gap between business development and direct sales by expanding upon our growing partnerships with business intelligence and database companies, and the creation of new sales channels. This role will be responsible for identifying and cultivating senior level relationships at key prospective accounts and broadly across this vertical. Applicants require creative problem solving skills and an informed view into how public social media content is changing the face of business across multiple industries.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Business Intelligence stack including deep insights into the inner workings at organizations such as: IBM, SAP, SAS, and Oracle.
- Experience working at, or selling to, companies like the above is preferred
- Proven sales/business development results within a enterprise-sales team
- Firm grasp of how public social content is currently being engaged with by businesses
- Solid ability to establish relationships with existing customers, and identify new, previously unforeseen business opportunities.
- Analytical approach to decision making.
- Ability to track, translate and communicate partner/client needs to the appropriate team for resolution.
- Experience with CRM solutions, preferably Salesforce
Gnip is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in Colorado, with a strong and fast-growing team that has more than doubled in the last 12 months. We work hard, with a community focus on driving the burgeoning social data ecosystem forward through innovation and thought leadership, but reward ourselves with many perks like a local coffee account, an office kegerator, and catered breakfasts every day.
Today Gnip is...
- Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work
- Serving ~90% of the Fortune 500 brands
- Delivering over 100 Billion activities every month
- Pushing the boundaries of innovation in social data, given our core belief that social data has unlimited value and near limitless application
- Building strong partnerships with many of the biggest Social Data Analytics / Business Intelligence organizations in the world