Gnip is the world's largest and most trusted provider of social data. We believe that social data will change the world.
We believe the thoughts, discussions, and debates expressed in public social conversation have unlimited value and near limitless application. We believe that no one person or company can possibly comprehend the full importance or potential uses of this information.
Our mission is to make this ever-expanding universe of social media data available via a consistent and reliable architecture so the world can realize the full potential of this amazing stream of information.
- Founded in Boulder, CO in 2008
- Twitter's first data partner
- First with access to complete archive of Twitter Data
- First data partner for Tumblr, WordPress, Foursquare, Disqus, IntenseDebate, StockTwits, and GetGlue
- Provider of Twitter data to the Library of Congress
- Founder and host of Big Boulder, the world's first conference dedicated to social data
Locally, nationally, and internationally Gnip has been recognized as one of the best in many different categories such as "Best Place to Work" awards and "Idea and Innovation" awards, which stands as a testament to our culture.
- Outside Magazine Top 10 Place to Work.
- Boulder Chamber of Commerce Best Place to Work.
- Boulder Chamber of Commerce Esprit Big Ideas Award.
- Boulder County Business Report IQ Award for innovation.
- Denver Business Journal Best Place to Work.
Who We Are
Where We Are
1050 Walnut St, Suite 115
Boulder, CO 80302
25 Taylor St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
8615 Westwood Center Drive
Vienna, VA 22182
1115 Broadway, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10010