Plugged In To Gnip Adobe
Why is Adobe Plugged In To Gnip?
Gnip is the world's largest and most trusted provider of social data. We provide the data that powers the social analytics solutions of the world's largest Business Intelligence and Social Media Monitoring firms. We are a certified Twitter partner and exclusive provider of commercial access to public data from Tumblr, WordPress, StockTwits and Disqus.
Gnip is proud to recognize Adobe as Plugged In To Gnip. Adobe powers their solutions with premium data from Gnip including authorized access to the full firehose of realtime conversation from Twitter, Tumblr and Disqus.
When Gnip says Adobe is Plugged In To Gnip, it means they are committed to building their solutions on the rock-solid foundation of comprehensive, reliable and sustainable access to social data. They believe that complete and authorized access to the best social data creates a fundamentally better experience for their customers. They take data seriously and want the world to know.
Comprehensive - Social conversations are taking place on a wide variety of platforms. From Twitter to Tumblr to WordPress, Plugged In partners provide complete access to the platforms that matter. Know you're getting the full conversation.
Reliable - Social media analytics are only as reliable as the social data they analyze. Plugged In partners are building their solutions on an enterprise-grade platform that's architected to ensure you never miss a Tweet, Post, Comment or Like.
Sustainable - You can't have social data that's here today and gone tomorrow. Consistent, long-term data access means compliance with terms of service, long-term contracts and economics where everyone succeeds. Plugged In partners build for the long-term.
Adobe® Social connects the dots between social interactions and business results, enabling marketers to demonstrate social impact at every stage of the customer journey. This comprehensive solution delivers tools to create and implement social campaigns as well as the insights required to measure performance and optimize conversion. Specifically, Adobe Social helps marketers:
- Scale social across the organization: Maintain oversight and governance of all social profiles across regions and business units.
- Listen and respond to customer conversations: Capitalize on real-time community data to identify trends, opportunities, and threats.
- Engage followers with targeted content: Publish text, images, and video to social audiences and connect with key influencers.
- Deliver and demonstrate impact: Identify the types of content and audience segments that drive tangible business results.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/social-marketing.html
- Twitter: @AdobeMktgCloud